Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Monday · August 2, 2021
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $210,000.
This permanent position (Boston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- No vent management.
- Health and Dental (80% employer paid), 401K (3% match after one year), 5K stipend for CME.
- No. No ICU.
- No procedures required.
- Work a 7 on - 7 off schedule.
- Compensation 182K base plus bonuses are available.
- 12 hour shifts from 7a to 7p.
- Rotations run Saturday through Sunday and your schedule is completed three months in advance.
- Benefits include Short and Long term disability, Life and Malpractice insurance (100% paid by employer).
- There is no buy in.
- 15-20 patients per day per physician.
- Five physicians are on during the day and one is on at night.
- Due to growth, the hospital is assisting a two year old private practice group of 12 physicians in recruiting a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician for a Hospitalist position with an opportunity for partnership.
- The second year has a partnership option and compensation would increase.
This perm job from MedSource Consultants was last open on Oct 19.