Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Boston) is for a government medical facility.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k).
- Paid continuing education.
- Surrounded by professionals that are at the top of their fields, you'll be a part of our multidisciplinary team that shares your passion for excellence.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- As a family physician and officer on the United States Army Health Care Team, you'll enter an established practice that provides generous benefits and no overhead or malpractice insurance costs.
- Numerous positions are available worldwide.
- Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Privileges that come with being an officer in the United States Army.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Training to become a leader in your field.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- You could make a difference as you work in an environment dedicated to helping our Soldiers and their families.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (health care professionals ages 43 to 60 are now eligible for a two-year service contract under the Oapp program).
- United States citizenship.
- Completion of an approved Graduate Medical Education (GME) internship in family medicine.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- THE Strength TO Heal OUR Nation'S Defenders.
This perm job from U.S. Army Healthcare Recruiting was last open on Oct 2.