Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Boston) is for a government medical facility.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (health care professionals ages 43 to 60 are now eligible for a two-year service contract under the Oapp program).
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- THE Strength TO Heal OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- As a family physician and officer on the United States Army Health Care Team, you'll enter an established practice that provides generous benefits and no overhead or malpractice insurance costs.
- Training to become a leader in your field.
- Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service.
- Numerous positions are available worldwide.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Completion of an approved Graduate Medical Education (GME) internship in family medicine.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k).
- Privileges that come with being an officer in the United States Army.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- Surrounded by professionals that are at the top of their fields, you'll be a part of our multidisciplinary team that shares your passion for excellence.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- United States citizenship.
- You could make a difference as you work in an environment dedicated to helping our Soldiers and their families.
- Paid continuing education.
This perm job from U.S. Army Healthcare Recruiting was last open on Oct 2.