Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Thursday · November 15, 2018
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Boston) is for an academic medical center.
- Visa Waiver: No.
- Location: Boston, MA.
- Compensation: $225-275K.
- This opportunity is located just around the bend from Boston, in close walking or subway-ing distance.
- Collegial and progressive group.
- The area has so much to offer including great schools, beautiful homes and a unique selection of everything from restaurants, shopping and music to technology and innovation.
- A Harvard Affiliated Hospital in located in the Greater Boston area is currently seeking an Academic Hospitalist to join its team.
- This facility is known for cutting edge clinical technology, an outstanding IM Residency Program, and access to a full range of specialists.
- This role also features a resident and fellow teaching opportunity.
- Hospital Affiliations: Not Specified.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program.
- Academic Hospitalist Opportunity at Harvard Affiliated Facility in Boston.
- Block Schedule (7 on/7 off).
- Type: Full-time.
- Incentive Bonus plan also offered.
- Residents and experienced physicians encouraged.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Jan 12.