Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Thursday · August 24, 2017
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (West of Boston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- It offers easy access to Boston, Cape Cod, The Berkshire's, and Providence Rhode Island, all of which are within an hour's drive.
- Offering a variety of affordable housing options from newly renovated condominiums in town to gracious Victorian homes in more suburban locales.
- Nocturnist Needed 45 Minutes West OF Boston.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The area offers a broad range of excellent primary and secondary schools, as well as several highly regarded colleges.
- Join the nation's largest and most highly regarded academic hospital medicine program.
- The area boasts numerous restaurants, theatre groups, museums and concert venues.
- The second largest city in New England, and an area rich in history and cultural diversity.
- Teaching, research and clinical opportunities make this an ideal position for those looking for growth in their professional careers.
- In short, the area provides a myriad of social, cultural and recreational amenities making it a truly desirable location in which to practice and live.
- Chosen candidates will receive a competitive compensation/benefits package as well.
- Hospitalists will receive an appointment as an Instructor or Assistant Professor in Medicine based on their education and/or academic experience.
- Experienced physicians and graduating Residents/Fellows will be considered.
- Offering flexible scheduling enabling physicians to balance an exciting professional career with an excellent quality of life.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.