Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
- Currently hiring Internal or Family Medicine trained Physicians 25 minutes outside Boston, Massachusetts!
- Meditech EMR.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Don't make Boston your vacation - make it your home!
- Whether your niche is sporting events, theatre, history, eating out or just simply enjoying the great outdoors - Boston has it all!
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute.
- Hospitalist runs codes and RRT.
- 215 bed, community based hospital.
- For continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Along the beautiful east coast, you can enjoy great food and fun near the Massachusetts Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
- The school systems in Greater Boston area are rated one of the highest in the United States - from grade school to college there are many options for an outstanding education.
- The options are endless - enjoy the 4 seasons with an abundance of activities in this historic region.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Semi-closed ICU - No procedures required.
- Established 10 physician team with 5 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and sustainable career.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- You can be part of great suburban living while just outside of all of the big city amenities you could imagine.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Through People We Make a Difference.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago