Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation.
- Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits?
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve.
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive.
- In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over ate lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
- We have chief ambassador opportunities across the country!
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team What Matters to You.
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other.
- What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Chief?
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment.
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- As an employed traveling chief (Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.