Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Develops and documents a plan of care for each patient, including a complete medical history, a physical examination, diagnosis of the causes of injuries and illnesses, appropriate treatment and/or referral, and hospital visitations when necessary.
- Hospitalist (Physicians Only).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
- Makes informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions based on patient information, current scientific evidence, clinical judgment and patient preference.
- Hospitalist needed to help with night-time, weekend, and weekday coverage.
- Prescribes and performs competently all medical procedures considered essential for the scope of practice.
- Available hours: Per Diem, as needed.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.