Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prescribes and performs competently all medical procedures considered essential for the scope of practice.
- Available hours: Per Diem, as needed.
- Develops and documents a plan of care for each patient, including a complete medical history, a physical examination, diagnosis of the causes of injuries and illnesses, appropriate treatment and/or referral, and hospital visitations when necessary.
- Hospitalist needed to help with night-time, weekend, and weekday coverage.
- Makes informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions based on patient information, current scientific evidence, clinical judgment and patient preference.
- Hospitalist (Physicians Only).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.