Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Boston) is for an academic medical center.
- Intensivists manage the ICU.
- Boston is a wonderful blend of stylish sophistication and historic New England charm.
- You can easily uncover the city's past while enjoying its distinctively modern edge.
- Opportunities exist for teaching residents and to perform clinical research.
- Block schedule with some flexibility.
- Year round Boston's calendar is brimming with exceptional musical and theatrical productions and annual performances, new exhibitions and timeless favorites, walking or trolley tours, ethnic festivals and Food & Wine festivals.
- Send. You will be contacted immediately.
- Group has more than 200 exceptional physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals providing high-quality healthcare across a wide spectrum of medical specialties.
- Nocturnists provide coverage on Boston's beautiful North Shore, 10-15 miles north of the city.
- No procedures required.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking physicians to join the fastest growing, most successful multi-specialty practice on the North Shore in Boston!
- Nocturnist Opening in Boston, MA - Harvard Affiliate.
- Competitive compensation along with robust benefit package.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.