Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Saturday · October 31, 2020
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Open ICU.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Acls required.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- Must respond to codes.
- BE Fellow.
- Referral Bonus.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.