Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Monday · August 2, 2021
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Referral Bonus.
- Must respond to codes.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Some restrictions apply.
- Open ICU.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- BE Fellow.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- Acls required.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.