Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Some restrictions apply.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- Open ICU.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- BE Fellow.
- Referral Bonus.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Acls required.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- Must respond to codes.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.