Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Referral Bonus.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Must respond to codes.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Open ICU.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- BE Fellow.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- Acls required.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.