Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Phone and on-site interview required before acceptance.
- Will need a CV in Month/Year format.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- BE Fellow.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- Open ICU.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- Must respond to codes.
- Acls required.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.