Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Must respond to codes.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- BE Fellow.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Acls required.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Referral Bonus.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- Open ICU.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.