Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Friday · April 16, 2021
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
- BE Fellow.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- Referral Bonus.
- Open ICU.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Must respond to codes.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- Acls required.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.